In blue clothing cute michael kors nail polish OOTD south by soho SOUTHbySOHO spring style blog summer what I wore white yellow

Bahama Mama


Hello again! Back from vacation and it feels so good! (to be slightly tan)

Before you shame me for my week-long hiatus from the blogosphere, I'll have you know it was my birthday and I unplugged all electronics and escaped from NYC to Paradise Island (not a pun- that's what it's called) for the week. Or, in the immortal words of Mya, "It's my birthday, I'm gon' do whatever I want to. It's my birthday, I'm gon' do wherever I want to..." (Terrible 2000's pop artists, have you been forgotten so soon?)

So when I finally managed to put some clothes on instead of sitting in a bikini all day, here's the cute-yet-still-able-to-run-around-in-the-sand outfit I picked out for paradise:











 CHAMBRAY TOP: Uniqlo + SHORTS: Topshop (also love these lace shorts)  + 
FLORAL BANDEAU: (Similar, and love this TIE DIE TOP for summer too) + 


DROP EARRINGS: ANTHROPOLOGIE + MACRAME PAVE BRACELET: MICHAEL KORS + RINGS: FOREVER 21 (old) + NAIL POLISH: ESSIE IN "GO GINZA"

In LOVE with these bohemian earrings from Anthropologie- such a lovely birthday present from my boo. Hurrah for pops of yellow and summertime florals! Anthro earrings are actually a great go-to if you're looking for birthday gifts for loved ones that won't break the bank but don't look cheap. Plus they come attached to a cute photo card and in a boho felt pouch- it's a nice touch for a gift.

Blurry, but so joyful

☮♡&palm trees,
Ashley


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.