In clothing fashion jewelry neon NYC sales shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO Tory Burch weekday wishlist

Tory Burch Sale

(aka whaaat??)

If you are a semi-starving artist who covets Tory Burch, you know that Tory is NOT one for sales. So if you've been waiting and waiting for a reason to finally buy that bag or those shoes, jump on this. The 'Friends & Fans' Sale goes through this Monday and gets you 25% off with the code FRIENDLY.

Click on the pics below to check out what pieces I'm itching for:
Image Map
1. Robinson Open Dome Satchel // WHITE PURSES! So crisp, clean and classy for spring and summer. This beautiful bag is $550 but $416 with the sale (if that helps you justify it).

2. Viv Flats // Two-tone d'orsay flats with cute gold Tory Burch emblem on the side. Sold.

3. Ella Neoprene Tote (Orange) // I've been eyeing this in Bloomie's for a while now. It's actually more neon than the picture looks & it would fit everything I could hope to cart around the city this summer.

4. Veronique Short // So beachy! Anything that reminds me of Greece is automatically on my wishlist.

5. Double Wrap Logo Bracelet // A classic. 

6. Audra Sandal // My what a lovely navy sandal... wait it has a block heel wrapped in intricate cut-out gold plate?? Classic with a twist is the name of the game when it comes to my shopping wishlist.

7. Lace Perforated Ring // Loving this chunky yet still delicate gold ring.

8. Ella Neoprene Tote (Pink) // Yeah... this is the same as #3. Neon pink vs. neon orange? I can't decide. That's how much I LOVE this bag. Originally $225, now $168.75

Happy Shopping!

☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.