In benevolent jewels blue c wonder clothing cute fashion j crew jewelry nail art nail polish nails NYC OOTD outfit of the day shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO spring style blog what I wore

Breezy Blue



This dress is a last season purchase for me, but it's long sleeves and light, sheer material mean it's been an effortless transition from a cold-weather-to-springtime-wear dress. While the dress is billowy and not fitted, it still shows some skin with it's deep v front and sheer upper back and sleeves. And something new I learned after this shoot? When the breeze picks up it looks like it's a romper, which I love! ...And I paired it with a dressier version of my favorite spring shoes - wedges all the way baby.






TOPSHOP DRESS (Last Season; Similar HERE and HERE) + VINCE CAMUTO VARRO WEDGES (Sold Out; Similar HERE, also love THESE for the bow and THESE for the shape) + J Crew Pearl Necklace + Benevolent Jewels Spike Bracelet c/o + RINGS: C Wonder & Forever21


Nail Tip: Nude + Sparkle

Not only are nude nails uber-chic, but they help bring balance to a bright glittery accent nail. I love large glitter nail polish, but it is SUCH a pain to try to remove that I generally try to limit myself to one accent nail per hand, unless I'm feeling extremely zealous.

Pictured above is Urban Outfitters Nail Polish in "LEATHER" and "MIDNIGHT KISS"


☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.