In clothing coach fashion j crew jewelry michael kors nail polish nails neon NYC OOTD outfit of the day south by soho SOUTHbySOHO spring style blog what I wore

Shopping in Soho


Vacaytion holiday baby! When you get a lovely spring day off from work, obviously you go shopping in Soho. Here's one of my favorite shopping outfits: comfy, cute and easy to slip on and off when dashing in and out of dressing rooms.



Aritzia Baseball Tee + BR Cardigan (Similar- Now in Spring Colors) + PINK Leggings (Similar) + 
Coach Boots (Similar) + MK Sicily Aviators

Tassel Necklace (Old, but I love these three affordable options)
Delicate // Geometric // Flower



MK Selma Bag + Alex & Ani Bangles + Teardrop Chandelier Earrings 
(or this GREAT STEAL) + UO Nail Polish in 'Hot Tub'


What I'm loving: Urban Outfitters Nail Polish. These babies come in all of my favorite polish shades, from pale mint to HOT pink and are Essie quality at half the price- they usually run $5-6 each, but Urban is always having 2 for $8 sales on them! I actually avoid that store a bit because every time I go in, I come out with at least 4 nail polishes in tow.







☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.