In benevolent jewels blue c wonder clothing cobalt blue cute fashion nail polish NYC OOTD outfit of the day shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO summer what I wore white

Crisp










 TOP: C WONDER + DENIM: GAP 1969 + SHOES: VINCE CAMUTO + 
EARRINGS: BENEVOLENT JEWELS + PURSE: VINTAGE THRIFT + NAILS: ESSIE "TART DECO"

Inaugural white pants post! Now that summer is in full swing in the city, I went on a major hunt for a new pair of (affordable) and stylish white skinny jeans. Joe Fresh, Levi and Gap were my biggest contenders but these super skinny "skimmer" jeans from Gap were the winner. (FYI they're on a bigger sale on the website than the store- but if you pull it up on your phone and show them in-store, they'll honor the price...) I especially love the tapered ankle length that looked great when I give them a small roll just once or twice (I hate big cuffs but love tiny ones! OCD? Maybe.)

I suppose this is also a sale-filled post because I got these beautiful VC Signature heels, normally $300, for THIRTY DOLLARS. I was walking from the upper east side over to central park the other weekend when I happened to stumble into a huge Vince Camuto street sale outside one of their stores. THIRTY DOLLARS. Crazy. So go walk around fashionable parts of town this summer kids, you never know what you might find.

And finally this blouse. I love me some cobalt blue, and some C Wonder (70% final sale right now on their website btw go go go!) but as I stood in the 90 degree heat for this shoot I realized I have a problem. And that problem is called "all-my-shirts-are-long-sleeved-and-I-might-melt-this-summer." So maybe buy the summery version of this blouse at Ann Taylor HERE. And check back soon to see what sleeveless tops I score this summer!

Photos by Jia of CATWALK-CHIC


☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. White skinnies are magical! And you rock yours!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.