In clothing fashion j crew kate spade michael kors NYC OOTD outfit of the day south by soho SOUTHbySOHO summer what I wore white

Lacey Lady









TOP: MOSSIMO DUTTI (SIMILAR IN IVORY) + DENIM: J. CREW + WEDGES: MICHAEL KORS + 
BAG: KATE SPADE + SUNNIES: AMERICAN EAGLE + NAIL POLISH: ZOYA "THANDIE" 
LIPSTICK: KATE SPADE "PEACH SCHNAPPS" (SIMILAR) + EARRINGS: FOREVER 21

Ahhhhh meet my favorite top! I found this beauty my first time inside a Mossimo Dutti store in Hong Kong (another story for another time) and it quickly became one of my signature pieces. It has such rich details in it's embroidery, but can go with virtually anything because of the white color (duh, you didn't need me to tell you that).  I always pair this blouse with a bright pop of color, whether it's seafoam green pants or a coral red lip. 

Mossimo Dutti now has stores open in the US (there's one on 5th Ave in NYC) or you can shop their US website HERE. Unfortunately this top is no longer available-- insert collective sigh-- but they do have a similar looking blouse in ivory, which would be great come this fall. If you're hankering for other lace embroidery top options, I also am loving THIS TOP and THIS DRESS.

Photos by Jia of CATWALK-CHIC


☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.