In accessories clothing cute fashion feminine fashion holidays j crew jewelry love NYC OOTD outfit of the day pink red shopping snow south by soho SOUTHbySOHO valentines day what I wore

Sweet Valentine










SWEATER: RALPH LAUREN (SIMILAR) + SKIRT: CHICWISH + HEELS: OLD NAVY (SIMILAR) + 
CLUTCH: ZARA + EARRINGS: F21 (SIMILAR+ RING: BANANA REPUBLIC 
BRACELETS: J. CREW & C. WONDER


Ah romance is in the air. Or maybe that's just snow and freezing rain, am I right NYC?? Jokes. I have them. Valentine's gets a bad rap from a lot of folks, but I am such a sucker for the holiday. Valentines/Galentines, what's not to love about a pink frilly holiday where you eat candy and celebrate the people you love? Hallmark, I'm on board. 

This year, I took a break from my usual all-black-everything-new-yorker outfits to pair up a few of my most feminine pieces. To keep it updated, I mixed one pastel with one bright color (light pink and cherry red is much more sophisticated than hot pink and red). The soft cashmere sweater and mid-length full skirt give a sweet, classic vibe, and by keeping my accessories all red on bottom and pink on top, the look has a modern color blocking effect.


And in case you're still feeling grumpy about Valentine's Day, I leave you with this gem of positivity:






Related Articles

3 comments:

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.