In black blue clothing cute fall styles fashion NYC sales shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO weekday wishlist

Skirt Overhaul

Raise your hand if you're suddenly trying to overhaul your entire closet to put together suitable work outfits for fall? That can't be just me. I've been on the hunt for dark colored casual-but-not-mini skirts to wear with booties or opaque black tights this fall, and I think I hit the jackpot when I happened to start perusing Forever 21's website. We're talking dirt. cheap. It's going to be pencil skirts for days yo. Which brings me to my weirdly named, but mathematically appropriate, "19, 20, 21" post today:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 
11  / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19


Happy shopping!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.