In clothing cute fashion kate spade neon NYC OOTD outfit of the day pink shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO summer what I wore

Never Ending Summer

Holy Moly September is here already! So naturally it's over 90 degrees in NYC, by far the hottest day this summer. Well bring it on I say! I'm gonna ride this lovely summer-fall train as long as long as I can.







DRESS: STUDIO 15 c/o + NECKLACE: BEVELLO (old - IDENTICAL HERE for only $15!) + 
BRACELET: MICHAEL KORS + WEDGES: MICHAEL KORS "DAMITA" (on sale!) + PURSE: KATE SPADE COBBLE HILL (sold out in Grace Blue but available in new fall colors - I love the Highrise gray color)

I love buying from companies that value giving back, and Studio 15 is my newest fave. For every purchase, Studio 15 donates money to aid women in third world countries starting their own businesses. And get a load of this dress! I was so excited when their Creative Director Jia asked me to model it on the blog.

Since shift dresses don't cinch at the waist, I like to draw attention to two other areas when styling them: (1) my neck and (2) my legs! It's a great opportunity to go bold with the biggest statement necklace you've got. As for shoes, I always always try to wear heels with my shift dresses, even if that means my favorite comfy wedges. Since shift dresses aren't skin tight, you can generally get away with wearing them shorter than most other dresses in your closet, and when paired with heels your legs look skyscraper long! Cheers to that.



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.