In accessories clothing cobalt blue fashion nails NYC OOTD outfit of the day shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO style blog summer what I wore white

Striped Shorts


Ah yes, striped shorts on Spring Street in Soho in the Summertime.
Just doing my alliterative part in my favorite part of town.







TOP: EXPRESS + SHORTS: ASOS + HEELS: KELSI DAGGER + EARRINGS: NORDSTROM (SIMILAR) + 
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS + BANGLES: ALEX & ANI

NAIL POLISH: URBAN OUTFITTERS "BLUE VELVET" (FINGERS) +

This is another one of those great day-to-night summer outfits. Shorts and a tank are pretty self-explanatory daytime-wear, but you can up the style factor of your outfit by picking a blouse in a silkier fabric than cotton and pair with structured, high-waisted shorts. Then you can slip on your heels and be ready for a night out!
. . .
Express is one of those stores I hadn't been to in a while, but it's actually done great things for me this summer. When I realized that I basically only own long sleeved tops, I hit up a major sale at Express and was able to get a whole bunch of sleeveless blouses that were nice enough for work and play and were super affordable!






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.