In accessories blue clothing cobalt blue fashion michael kors nails NYC OOTD shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO style blog summer what I wore

Jumpsuit










JUMPSUIT: TARGET + WEDGES: MICHAEL KORS + EARRINGS: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIMILAR) + 
CLUTCH: VINTAGE THRIFT (SIMILAR) + NAIL POLISH: ESSIE "TART DECO"


Oh Target, you fickle mistress. You're a madhouse to even attempt to walk through on the weekends, but every once in a while I happen upon a piece of fashion gold hidden between the tank tops and weirdly colored shorts. While I am normally opposed to spending more than ten bucks on anything at Target, the cost of this rad jumpsuit was hardly a fraction of the price I'd pay for a similar style at any of my usual shopping-go-to's. I've gotten tons of compliments on this sassy summer look, and I even sprung for a matching nail polish to celebrate my savvy shopping.



 ☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.