In clothing fashion j crew jewelry kate spade neon spring style blog weekday wishlist

Weekday Wishlist: St. Patty's Edition


St. Patrick's Day may be over, but fashion's love affair with the color green is not. 
Seafoam, kelly & emerald green are some of my personal faves in my closet, and here are some of the newest greenthings I'm wishing for this week:

1. Bright Beryl Silicone Metro Watch // My Kate Spade love affair continues. This watch would be an easy eye-catcher for lazy days when you don't feel like putting much jewelry on. Plus silicone watchbands are SO comfortable!

2. Neon Pocket Umbrella // I love J. Crew umbrellas! They're the perfect size (without being flimsy) with cute prints and colors, and the wooden handle is so much classier than the plastic ones you see everywhere else.

3. Organic Green Playlist Stacking Rings // Madewell makes the best affordable ring combos ever. Hands down.

4. LOFT Tab Collar Utility Blouse // Flowy blouses are my every day go-to for work. This one is in the color "crisp seafoam" which, being a huge sucker for seafoam, makes me want it all the more. 

5. Green Midi Skater Skirt // As a shorter woman, I normally avoid mid-calf length dresses, but I think I'm ready to take the plunge into midi skirts. I love the full-skirt style, just give me some point toed pumps and I'll be good to go!

6. Colorblock leather pouch // This adorable J. Crew pouch would be perfect to help keep a large purse in order. Plus the color combo is called "mint seaglass." Apparently I'm now choosing everything the way I choose my nailpolish: mostly based on clever names.

7. Succulents // OBSESSED with succulents right now. I've found great deals on them in the floral district in NYC, but if you're not a big apple gal, etsy has some good prices too. I'll be planting them all weekend, so look out for a DIY succulent planting post soon!

8. Lattice Medallion Scarf // Yes kelly green and navy combo! This would look great with navy (while it's still wintery out there) and pop against white come summer.

What's on your weekday wishlist?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.