In accessories anthropologie black blue c wonder clothing cobalt blue fashion feminine fashion j crew jewelry michael kors nordstrom NYC OOTD outfit of the day shopping south by soho what I wore

young & wild & professional









BLOUSE: ANTHROPOLOGIE // PANTS: RAG & BONE // HEELS: LOEFFLER RANDALL // 
PURSE: MICHAEL KORS // EARRINGS: REBECCA MINKOFF (sold out- LOVE THESE) // 
BELT: J. CREW // BANGLES: ALEX & ANI

As a young profesh in NYC, my everyday work staples start and end with fitted pants, a flowy blouse (my collection of white ones are starting to get out of hand...), a you-can-fit-everything-in-here satchel, and then some bling. These black Rag & Bone pants are my go-to, they're softer than denim and squeeze by the no jeans in the office rule, while still letting me dress for my style. The black and white combo is crisp and classic, and then I can easily switch out whatever accessories I'm currently into- a non-black purse, a metallic or colorful skinny belt (J. Crew has the best selection around) and stacks of bangles and mixed metal rings.

Oh and a fun tip for the stylish-but-money-saavy?
Those gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff earrings: $10 at the sample sale last week. Loeffler Randall pumps: 30% off sale, plus I asked for a discount because there was a pink spot on one and it was the last of my size. They gave me another 10% off. Tassel bracelet: 50% off the sale price at the C. Wonder going out of business sale.
Shop smart. Be patient and check back for sales. Often. Sign up for newsletters from your favorite brands that will send you discounts and tell you when there are pop-up sales. Investment pieces are worth it, but you can almost always find a way to make them fit your budget.

What's the splurge item you're waiting for? Leave me a comment below!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.