In clothing cute fall styles fashion NYC OOTD outfit of the day shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO what I wore

incognito









SHIRT: J. CREW + JEANS: J. CREWBOOTIES: DOLCE VITA 
VEST: ANTHROPOLOGIE + HAT: ANTHROPOLOGIE 
BAG: MICHAEL KORS + SUNGLASSES: RAY BAN + WATCH: FOSSIL

To celebrate my 2 year anniversary in New York last month, I went shopping in Soho (naturally).
Can I just say, if you are in the NY area, go to the Anthropologie on West Broadway and Broome Street. I would live in that beautiful beautiful store if they would let me. 

But I digress... while there, I scored my two favorite trends of the season- felt hats and faux fur vests my friends! I also might be slightly obsessed with the 'luggage brown' color for fall (could that have stemmed from my favorite MK purse?) - it's just the best color to pair with the oodles of ivory tops and blue jeans in my closet. 

We all know it's layering season, and a vest is my #1 layering fave. It keeps your essentials warm without hiding the cute top you've got underneath, and (pro tip, listen up) if you have one with a big faux fur collar, you can pull a layering whammy and pull the collar to the outside of your jacket or outerwear, and voila it now looks like you now have a coat with a fur collar as well!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.