In accessories blue c wonder fall styles fashion j crew NYC OOTD outfit of the day south by soho SOUTHbySOHO Tory Burch what I wore

Swirly Skirt + Tory Burch Sale









BLOUSE: ANN TAYLOR (OLD, ALSO LOVE THIS AND THIS) + SKIRT: AMERICAN APPAREL (SIMILAR) + 
HEELS: VINCE CAMUTO SIGNATURE + NECKLACE: J. CREW + BAG: RALPH LAUREN (SIMILAR) + 
RING: C. WONDER + BRACELET: MARC JACOBS

Oh lovely lovely fall. Long sleeve + skirt weather has got to be my favorite of all time. And my new obsession? Fishtail braids!! Shockingly easy to do, supposed to look messy (aka you can mess up and no one will know) and great for hair that has lots of layers- it's holds them in way better than a normal braid does. I may post a tutorial in case anyone is still nervous to try!

In other exciting news, the Tory Burch Friends & Family Sale starts today! Oh overpriced but beautiful boots, will I finally be able to afford you? Sigh. Well I'm off to frolic outside in my swishy skirt. Happy Friday!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.