In clothing fashion jewelry style blog weekday wishlist

Weekday Wishlist: Spring Forward


1. Diana Ploom Drop Earrings // For some reason in winter I tend to be a blinged-out stud-earring type of girl, but once the weather gets nicer I get so excited about large dangly earrings! These awesome art deco looking pieces are from my just-discovered new-favorite-online-jewelry-shop: ILY Couture. Think J.Crew-style jewelry but waaaaay cheaper.

2. Benefit Erase Paste // I'm a sucker for new concealer products. I don't wear foundation, so a good concealer that works for under eye circles and red spots on my skin is key to my makeup routine. I can never seem to be quite satisfied, so I have the bad habit of trying a new concealer every time it's time to restock. This one is next on my list. It's described as a "concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camoflages all-in-one" and has been getting good reviews on other fashion blogs.

3. Untitled&co Sweatshirt //  Yes mom, I know it's not a very ladylike saying, but gosh darn it, the pink floral on this sweatshirt is so cute and I laugh every single time I look at this sweet & sassy combo. This + cropped distressed jeans + patterned pumps would be very cute for a weekend look...

4. Trouvé Leather Sleeve Wool Jacket // This leather jacket would be KILLER for spring in NYC. I'm so ready to pack up my heavy winter jackets and move to lighter coats. This one is really great because of the sleek structure of the leather quilted shoulders and sleeves, but still flows around the body of the coat- similar to, well, almost every blouse I own. ALSO it's 33% off right now on Nordstrom.com

5. Springing Gold Ring Set // Another ILY piece. I like the look of layered rings without actually having to layer them. The set comes in silver or gold (obviously I vote for gold all the way) and it comes with five rings for $26 bucks! You could keep a few for your own fingers and still have a couple to give to friends as a spring (pun definitely intended) gift.

6. Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover // I love painting my fingernails at home. Not only is this nail polish remover said to prep and condition your nails (to help extend the wear of your polish), but it smells like LAVENDER, and has a spill-proof pump dispenser called "the Big Flipper." Goodbye possible-asphyxiation-from-god-awful-fumes and stains on my bed sheets when I accidentally knock over the bottle every single time I do my nails? FINALLY. 

7. Waiting on Martha Large Matchboxes // I normally don't splurge on much for myself besides clothing and shoes, but I am gradually learning the art of having really nice candles in my house. These colorful matchboxes would be so cute (and useful) sitting on an end table next to those lovely candles.

8. BCBGeneration Cynthia Vinyl Pumps // I've been lusting after these ever since I tried them on in Macy's months ago. I've been waiting around for one of those giant Macy's sales to buy them, but I may give up and bite the bullet soon. They're under $100 and gorgeous when you put them on. The picture doesn't do them justice. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.