In blue cobalt blue fashion j crew michael kors outfit of the day style blog what I wore

Color Pop


J. Crew Coat + AE Scarf + PINK Leggings + 
Coach Moto Boots (similar here) + MK Selma Bag


Ahh lovely J. Crew coat. Hands down one of my favorite purchases this year. As much as I love my giant MK puffer coat for trudging to work in below freezing weather in the snow (please PLEASE let those days finally be over NYC), a girl needs a statement wool coat for nicer winter outings. 
Go for a bold color - I promise you won't regret cobalt blue...

As for the scarf, I got this beauty on MAJOR sale at American Eagle when I happened to stop by on black friday last year, hence it is sadly no longer available. I love pairing the hot pink/radiant orchid color with all black and white ensembles (or even jeans and a white tee) - very versatile.

Here are my picks for similar scarves. I love the first hot pink & orange ombre scarf on the left, but I also am cursed with champange taste and a beer budget as my family likes to say, so if that one's too pricey for you too, I've ranked these scarves from highest price to lowest, left to right.

    

        




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.