In clothing fashion floral jewelry michael kors NYC OOTD outfit of the day shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO spring summer what I wore

South In The City


Yes, I live in New York. And yes, I love high fashion in the city. But some days it's so darn lovely out that I HAVE to put on one of my favorite down-home sundresses and my cowboy boots. I just have to. This dress was one of those great finds (one stumbles upon every so often) when Francesca's Collections was just opening up in North Carolina. I can't find it anywhere online anymore, so if you see one like it, buy it. 
And tell me where you found it.








DRESS: FRANCESCA'S (OLD- LOVE THIS TOO) + BELT: SIMILAR & SIMILAR + 
BOOTS: STEVE MADDEN (OLD- SIMILAR) + BAG: MICHAEL KORS HAMILTON TOTE + WATCH: BELK + 
EARRINGS: RALPH LAUREN + SUNGLASSES: MICHAEL KORS + BANGLES: ALEX AND ANI


I love this watch. I got it at Belk when I was down south recently on major sale. Department stores like Belk and Macy's always have great storewide or jewelry-section-wide sales. It probably cost me between $30 and $40 when all was said and done and it looks almost EXACTLY like a Michael Kors version that costs over $200! Oh and check out this wide woven stretch belt. If you don't own one, well, you should. This picture is prime advertising for how any sundress + a wide elastic belt = instant hourglass shapeage.



Photos by Jia of CATWALK-CHIC


☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.