In blue fashion jewelry michael kors NYC OOTD outfit of the day rainy day shopping south by soho SOUTHbySOHO spring summer what I wore

Gypsy Queen of Soho




TANK: MOSSIMO DUTTI (SIMILAR) + MAXI SKIRT: BLOOMINGDALES + BELT: VINTAGE THRIFT + 





HEADBAND: ANTHROPOLOGIE + BANGLES: ALEX AND ANI + 
TASSEL NECKLACE: OLD (SIMILAR) + LEAF EARRINGS: OLD (SIMILAR)


Meet my favorite accessory. This guy is the BEST way to dress up a ponytail, especially on those days when you haven't washed your hair... in a while. Or when it's raining out, like it was during this shoot (You couldn't even tell could you!?) People fall into two areas in regards to this headband: (a) snarky friends who tell me they think it makes me look like a gypsy, but they still kinda like it or (b) roommates, coworkers or random strangers that approach me on subway cars or shops or streets or ANYWHERE to tell me how much they love this headband.

Anthropologie carries a couple different turban-style headbands (I plan to stock up once the summer turns to sticky hot ponytail-only weather) but I especially love this style because of how intricate the design is- there are even gold and orange-red beads sewn into the pattern.



☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley


Photos by Jia of CATWALK-CHIC

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.