In blue c wonder clothing cobalt blue fashion j crew jewelry michael kors nail polish nails NYC OOTD outfit of the day red south by soho SOUTHbySOHO spring style blog what I wore

Red, Hot & Quilted





C Wonder Gingham Shirt (Love THIS ONE too) + J Crew Quilted Vest (no longer available on jcrew.com in red, but really cute in COBALT or STRIPED) + Vigoss Jeans 



Oooohwee I love this color. First of all vests = a great way for the perpetually chilly lady (read: me) to enjoy this beautiful coat-free weather like the rest of you. But I digress. This red-orange is such a great accent color for spring. To me it's a cleaner, more updated version of the softer coral color that exists in every single woman's springtime wardrobe. You heard me. Bright red-orange IS the new coral. I love pairing it with a really crisp white, or even doing a little red white and blue number (as evident by my last few posts) without looking like your weird aunt who celebrates the fourth of july all year round by wearing tshirts with kittens waving american flags. 


 ☮♡&ladybugs,
Ashley

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.