In blue c wonder clothing coach cobalt blue fashion jewelry michael kors nail art nail polish nails NYC OOTD outfit of the day style blog what I wore

Something Blue


Blue Silk Top (similar) + VS PINK Leggings (similar) + Coach Boots + Michael Kors Aviators
 MK Hamilton Bag + C Wonder Bangle and Spike Cuff (similar) + Forever 21 Rings


Fun Fact: It's about 19° F out in New York this morning... my lips were turning out to 
be the 'something blue' in this post by the time we finished hastily snapping these photos!


The gold button detail at the back of these boots are my absolute favorite!


Accessories of the day: C Wonder Bangles + Forever 21 midi rings and spike ring

I love this nail polish color- it took me forever (aka about 8 reject bottles) to find
 a light pink that was not too opaque but not too pinky


(Not a giant bruise, just a shadow)


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SouthBySoHo. Powered by Blogger.